Looking for a speaker who can demystify digital for your audience?
Kelly Kubrick (formerly Cook) has entertained and educated audiences about Internet marketing for fifteen years, both in her role as Director of E-Commerce at Time Inc (Time Warner) in New York and more recently as company principal of Online Authority. She prides herself on ensuring the audience leaves the room with
- A clear perspective about digital within a larger marketing context; and
- Concrete suggestions about how to improve current Internet marketing efforts.
Is your association or organization looking for an expert who can demystify digital for your audience? Do you need a professional speaker who can communicate the importance of the Internet without resorting to technical jargon? If so, contact us today for pricing and topic suggestions.
Upcoming Speaking Engagements:
1. Understanding Digital Campaign Tracking, Guest Speaker, Advertising and Marketing Communications Management, School of Media and Design, Algonquin College, Ottawa, March 11, 2014.
2. Keynote, Canadian Internet Registration Authority (CIRA) Registrar Bootcamp, March 18, 2014 Vancouver, British Columbia on and March 20, 2014 in Toronto, Ontario.
Recent Speaking Engagements:
9. “Tagging” Credit when Credit is Due: Understanding Digital Campaign Tracking, Advertising and Marketing Communications Management, School of Media and Design, Algonquin College, Ottawa, November 4, 2013.
11. Establishing Digital Maturity, Digital Strategy Conference Ottawa, University of Ottawa, June 3, 2013. “Maturity models exist to give perspective on your current state and prepare you for moving forward. You will learn how to assess your organization’s level of maturity with respect to digital, and the degree of formality and optimization of processes in place.”
13. Moderator, eMetrics Strategy Track, eMetrics Toronto, March 20, 2013.
14. Changing Habits:An Unexpected Analytics Journey – Why Arriving at Unexpected Outcomes is Akin to Reclaiming Your (Business) Treasure, eMetrics Tour Ottawa, January 17, 2013.
15. Analyze This! Digital Analytics, Advertising and Marketing Communications Management Algonquin College, October 4, 2012.
16. Moderator, Managing Analytics and Insights Track, eMetrics Toronto, April 15, 2012.
17. Internet Marketing: Budget Battle – Or, You & Your Internet Marketing Budget, Canadian Manufactured Housing Institute, Annual General Meeting, Mont Tremblant, Quebec, March 15, 2012.
18. Planning Your Successful Digital Strategy, Canadian Home Builders Association, National Marketing Committee, March 14, 2012.
19. Best Practices in Analytics and Social Media Measurement Tools with Kelly Rusk: Public Relations, Algonquin College, February 1, 2012.
20. “Networking in the New Year“: Celebrate 2012 with communications experts, produced by the Ottawa chapter of International Association of Business Communicators (IABC Ottawa), January 26th, 2012.
See a list of Kelly (Cook) Kubrick’s previous speaking engagements.