Looking for a speaker who can demystify digital strategy for your audience?
Kelly Kubrick (formerly Cook) has entertained and educated audiences about Internet marketing for fifteen years, both in her role as Director of E-Commerce at Time Inc (Time Warner) in New York and more recently as company principal of Online Authority. She prides herself on ensuring the audience leaves the room with
- A clear perspective about digital within a larger marketing context; and
- Concrete suggestions about how to improve current Internet marketing efforts.
Is your association or organization looking for an expert who can demystify digital for your audience? Do you need a professional speaker who can communicate the importance of the Internet without resorting to technical jargon? If so, contact us today for pricing and topic suggestions.
Upcoming and Recent Speaking Engagements:
1. Establishing Digital Maturity, Digital Strategy Conference Ottawa, University of Ottawa, June 3, 2013. “Maturity models exist to give perspective on your current state and prepare you for moving forward. You will learn how to assess your organization’s level of maturity with respect to digital, and the degree of formality and optimization of processes currently in place.”
3. Moderator, eMetrics Strategy Track, eMetrics Toronto, March 20, 2013
4. Changing Habits:An Unexpected Analytics Journey – Why Arriving at Unexpected Outcomes is Akin to Reclaiming Your (Business) Treasure, eMetrics Tour Ottawa, January 17, 2013
5. Analyze This! Digital Analytics, Advertising and Marketing Communications Management
Algonquin College, October 4, 2012
6. Moderator, Managing Analytics and Insights Track, eMetrics Toronto, April 15, 2012
7. Internet Marketing: Budget Battle – Or, You & Your Internet Marketing Budget, Canadian Manufactured Housing Institute, Annual General Meeting, Mont Tremblant, Quebec
8. Planning Your Successful Digital Strategy, Canadian Home Builders Association, National Marketing Committee, March 14, 2012
9. Best Practices in Analytics and Social Media Measurement Tools with Kelly Rusk: Public Relations, Algonquin College, February 1, 2012
10. “Networking in the New Year“: Celebrate 2012 with communications experts, produced by the Ottawa chapter of International Association of Business Communicators (IABC Ottawa), January 26th, 2012
11. “Going from Print to Digital: Transitioning an Association’s Magazine to a Website”, (Internet Marketing Conference) IMC Vancouver 2011, October 3rd, 2011
12. “Deadliest Online Warrior: Marketing Tactics in a Battle for Budget“, Canadian Marketing Association, Ottawa chapter (CMA Ottawa), September 27th, 2011
13. “Everything You Want to Know About Acquisition Optimization…But Were Afraid to Ask!”, Fundamentals of Acquisition Optimization, Campaign and Acquisition Optimization Track, eMetrics Marketing Optimization Summit, Toronto, Ontario, April 28th, 2011
14. “Content Measurement: Looking Beyond Webtrends and Google Analytics”, Content Strategy Ottawa, April 18th, 2011; please see my follow-up post of the measurement resources we discussed
15. “Understanding Search”, E-Publishing Program, School of Media and Design, Algonquin College, Ottawa, Ontario, October 16th, 2010
16. “Building Your “Nonline” Library Community: A Blueprint for Success”, Manitoba Libraries Conference 2010, Winnipeg, Manitoba, May 19th, 2010
17. “Has Your Search Engine Marketing Gone Missing In Action?“, Ottawa chapter (CMA Ottawa) of the Canadian Marketing Association, April 27th, 2010
Review past speaking engagements of Kelly Kubrick, formerly Cook, of Online Authority (from 1988 – 2009)