Customized Writing for Digital Training
We develop and deliver custom writing for digital courses for organizations looking for practical, hands-on training. Empower your teams to make the most of your organization’s digital investment.
Tell us about your writing for web, email or social training objectives, and we’ll develop a customized agenda to help you meet them.
Using your content, we will teach your teams how to rethink content creation for the unique challenges of digital. All courses are delivered at your location and on your schedule.
We’ve worked organizations across 20+ industries and can help your authors and subject matter experts learn the skills and processes they’ll need to produce content intended for digital channels.
Contact us for our Agenda
Interested in learning more about our custom writing for digital course? Sign up to receive a free agenda that outlines our typical one-day session.
Hear from our clients
TERRIFIC! The participants just loved you. Thank you for your sharing your knowledge and for your sense of humour!
I went back to my desk and immediately revamped one of the pages I am responsible for. It made my life 100% easier in managing the content, and it now has links instead of long descriptions. Can't wait until we have part 2!
We received very positive feedback for your depth of knowledge and the way you could explain concepts in a very simple, relatable way. Thanks again!
Is it right for my organization?
Online Authority’s instructors are experienced digital authors with deep knowledge and a clear understanding of the challenges of Writing for the Web. Established in 2002, Online Authority has worked with more than 100 organizations across North America, helping them overcome the challenges of creating content for digital channels.
Learn Writing for the Web is taught by instructor Kelly Kubrick. With over fifteen years’ experience, Kelly’s online expertise stems from
- Her Bachelor of Arts in English Literature from Victoria College at the University of Toronto;
- Her diploma from the Radcliffe Publishing Course at Harvard University (now the Columbia Publishing Course)
- Co-authoring the Six Dimensions of Digital Maturity Model;
- Co-founding and serving as Chair of Digital Strategy Conference, created to help organizations get strategic with digital;
- Serving on the advisory boards of The University of British Columbia’s (UBC) Certificate in Digital Strategy; and Algonquin College‘s School of Media and Design programs for
- Advertising & Marketing Communication Management;
- Brand Management; and
- Mobile and Social Media Management and
- Her years of experience in media and publishing with Time Inc, Time Warner’s publishing division in New York.
How does it work?
We bring customized training to you – highly personalized sessions that are designed to meet your needs, in your office, on your schedule.
We offer a host of off-the-shelf courses – any of which can also be customized – that have been designed by Online Authority for maximum impact.
Practical advice, straightforward success. That’s what we offer.
How much does it cost?
$5,625.00 plus tax per one-day session (up to a maximum of fifteen participants), plus instructor’s travel expenses if the training is delivered outside of Ottawa, Canada.
Can we answer any other questions?
Enter your information below and we’ll be in touch soon to talk about how our courses might fit with your organization’s learning goals.