Upcoming Webinar: October 3rd, 2019 at 2PM EST
Please join me, Kelly Kubrick, online at eLearningU.com for a one-hour webinar:
Webinar title: Spur Tourism Event Registrations using Facebook Advertising
In this fast paced session Kelly Kubrick will show you, with real life examples, how to enhance the experience of attendees at live events by pairing it with a digital equivalent. Your advertising campaign objectives should include securing attendees to either or both events. In this real life case study, learn:
- The inventory and necessary interplay of digital marketing assets – web, Facebook & email – you’ll need prior to your Facebook advertising campaign launch;
- 3 critical audience segment you should organize your Facebook media spend by;
- Key advance actions needed to coordinate the IRL (‘in-real-life’) and digital teams; and
- How to put content to work to anticipate campaign impact prior to, during and post launch.
Learn more about this amazing event here:
- Ottawa Citizen: “Musical Ride-bred horses slated for largest-ever RCMP Foundation auction“
- Horse Canada: “RCMP Foundation to auction off up to 40 Hanoverians“
- Horse Journals: “RCMP Foundation Auctions 36 Horses from the Musical Ride Breeding Program“
- CBC News: “See inside the RCMP Foundation’s horse auction“
If you are interested in learning more about Facebook advertising, contact Online Authority today.