What are the Six Dimensions of Digital Maturity?
Recently, I had the pleasure of chattting with Jeff Beale, aka Mr. Marketology as part of his Marketing Strategy Sessions podcast and YouTube channel. Jeff and I discussed the Six Dimensions of Digital Maturity, the business planning model we first proposed at Digital Strategy Conference.
Watch our conversation on YouTube (20 minutes, 47 seconds) by clicking the video embedded below:
- Findings uncovered about resource imbalance in our ongoing dStrategy Digital Maturity Benchmark Survey
- A description of the Six Dimensions of Digital Maturity dimensions, including: Human Resources, Technology Resources, Data Strategy, Content Strategy,
- Channel Strategy, Social Business Strategy
- The challenge of overcoming legacy silos in an organization when it comes to implementing your digital strategy
- Evolving job titles in the digital space
- The challenge of attribution in an increasingly omnichannel world – should digital get credit for sale or leads vs other channels, or does it even matter anymore, as we all shift towards customer lifetime value models.
My thanks to Jeff Beale for his interest in sharing the Six Dimensions of Digital Maturity the larger Mr Marketology community! Learn more at the Mr Marketology website, on Facebook, @mrmarketology on Twitter or Google Plus.